Welcome to the application page for the 2019 Poetry Incubator.
HOW TO APPLY
- Please submit answers to all application questions together in one document.
- Use the Add File button to find the file on your computer that you would like to submit. Select the file and click on the Open button. Your file will then appear in the "file" field. Review your information to confirm that it is correct. Click Submit and you're done!
- You will receive a confirmation via email letting you know that we've received your application within a week.
- Upload only ONE application.
- We will inform all applicants about admission decisions by June 1st.
- To make sure that you receive our e-mail responses, set your spam filter to accept messages from email@example.com. Otherwise, our notifications may end up in your "junk" or "spam" folder, or be deleted by your e-mail system.
- Only applicants that can commit to attending all incubator activities in Chicago (9AM Wednesday, July 24th to 10PM on Saturday, July 27th) AND can participate in the online evaluation and deliberation process to determine which two projects receive seed grants will be considered for admission (This evaluation and deliberation process will happen online and end by October 15th)
Thank you for your interest in the 2019 Poetry Incubator.
The Poetry Foundation and Crescendo Literary
*If you have any trouble with this site, please click the "Help" link at the bottom of this page or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call Submittable for assistance: 855.467.8264.