Welcome to the application page for the 2018 Poetry Incubator. If you have any trouble with this site, please click the "Help" link at the bottom of this page or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call Submittable for assistance: 855.467.8264.
*Please note that only applicants who can commit to attend all incubator activities in Chicago (from 9AM on Wednesday, July 25 to 10PM on Saturday, July 28) AND can participate in the online evaluation and deliberation process to determine which two projects receive seed grants will be considered for admission. (This evaluation and deliberation process will happen online and end by August 31.)
HOW TO APPLY
- Please submit answers to all the questions together in one document.
- Use the Add File button to find the file on your computer that you would like to submit. Select the file and click on the Open button. Your file will then appear in the "file" field.
- Review your information to confirm that it is correct. Click Submit and you're done!
- You should receive a confirmation via email letting you know that we've received your application.
- Upload only ONE application.
- We will inform all applicants about admission decisions by June 1.
- To make sure that you receive our e-mail responses, set your spam filter to accept messages from email@example.com. Otherwise, our notifications may end up in your "junk" or "spam" folder, or be deleted by your e-mail system.
Thank you for your interest in the 2018 Poetry Incubator.
The Poetry Foundation and Crescendo Literary